Post Updated:🕓 3 min read
Looking for some more info on the SurfEars 3.0? Well, you’re in the right place. In this ‘SurfEars 3.0 Review’, I’ll be taking you through everything you might want to know about these newly updated surfing ear plugs.
We’ll discuss the pro’s and con’s I found whilst using the SurfEars 3.0 earplugs and answering – are they worth the money? Remember guys these are my own opinions but I’m hoping the info in this review will help those currently researching.
Let’s get started!
SurfEars 3.0 Review Video
Good Things About The Product
So, let’s start the review with the good things about the SurfEars 3.0 earplugs…
- They really do keep water out and do a fantastic job of it
- You can still hear very clearly with them in
- They’re made out of some very high quality materials that make the product feel like a premium product
- Come with a great range of sizes that will fit any ear of any age
- You can now detach the earplugs from the leash, something not previously possible
- There are some thoughtful packaging features including an easy open magnet design, useful carabiner and water drainage holes
- The earplugs are now colour coded, meaning they have a more specific fit for each ear
- They’re incredibly comfy to wear, I often checked if they were still in my ears – they were that comfy
Not So Good Things About The Product
- The price can put a lot of surfers off purchasing them
- The drainage holes in the packaging can also let things in – like sand
- Although you can hear very clearly, you cannot hear as clearly as if they weren’t in your ears
Would I Recommend This Product?
So, having used the new SurfEars 3.0 earplugs, the main question is – would I recommend them to you guys? Yes, without question.
The biggest downside to the SurfEars 3.0 is the price. This is what I believe puts so many people off purchasing them – whether it be for surfing or any other water activity. However, having used them myself I can honestly say that the price is completely warranted.
The SurfEars 3.0 earplugs are made to the highest degree of quality and I’d be surprised if anyone was disappointed with their purchase after trying them. The technology stored within these earplugs is the best in the industry. The creators have also gone to great lengths to make sure every part of the design is helping the user as much as possible.
They’ve perfected the fit, made more sizes available and improved the packaging to list a few changes. All in all, the SurfEars 3.0 are a fantastic set of earplugs and a great addition to any water activity accessory bag.
I will be taking them on every surf trip I go on from now on and will be recommending them to everyone who asks that frequent question – are they worth the money? Again, Yes.
I realise there are cheaper earplug alternatives on the market but SurfEars 3.0 earplugs are leading the industry in terms of performance and build quality.
If you don’t believe me, check out some of the other customer reviews saying exactly that on Amazon – HERE.
Next read: ‘Northcore Wetsuit Changing Mat Review’
Share this post