Post Updated:🕓 2 min read
Looking for some more info on wetsuit changing mats? Well, you’re in the right place. In this ‘Northcore Wetsuit Changing Mat Review’, I’ll be taking you through everything you might want to know about these changing mat bags whilst reviewing the Northcore branded version.
We’ll discuss the pro’s and con’s I found whilst using the Northcore branded changing mat and whether or not I’d recommend it. Obviously this is just my review, but I’m hoping they will help those looking for more info.
Lets get started!
Northcore Wetsuit Changing Mat Review Video
Good Things About The Product
So, let’s start the review with the good things about the Northcore wetsuit changing mat…
- Any water, dust, sand, dirt is all contained in the bag after changing out of your sandy wet wetsuit
- Can fit more than one wetsuit inside the changing mat bag (I can fit three full sized wetsuits in one bag)
- Can be used as a makeshift reservoir underneath a dripping wetsuit that has just been washed and cleaned
- It is very easy to clean
- Made of great quality material and will last the test of time
- All of the above points make it a great value product at only £14.99 (when I purchased it, this may change)
Not So Good Things About The Product
- None, literally cannot fault this Northcore wetsuit changing mat and have used it for some time.
Would I Recommend This Product?
So, having reviewed it would I recommend the Northcore wetsuit changing mat to you guys? Absolutely.
Since purchasing this thing I’ve taken it on every single trip and it hasn’t failed me once. I’ve recommended it to everyone who asks and think it’s a great addition to any surfers accessory bag. I also didn’t think this was a problem that even needed solving before I bought one.
On review, it’s really good at what it does, it’s built with premium material, can be used with more than one wetsuit and it’s undoubtably great value for money.
Although there are other changing mats out there – I know this to be a solid choice for anyone looking to purchase one. Check out this product yourself on Amazon – HERE.
Share this post